Monday, September 26, 2011

Hong Kong Shiite (FAKE JEWELRY) "The Commentary"

I have decided to write a Guide entitled "The gementary" toward my Guide entitled "Hong Kong Shiite (FAKE JEWELRY) ". "The gementary" is a geprise of what other okay gemunity members have written me after learning of and reading my main Guide, "Hong Kong Shiite (FAKE JEWELRY) ". ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Entry: July 12th, 2008:Dear blissmeister,I Read Your Article And Thank God For You!!!!!!!I've Had The Same **** Happen To Me.I'm Like You,Why Does E-Bay Let This Go On.If We Did That Here We Would Be Banded For Live.I'll Team Up With You Any Time You Need Me For Such **** As This,Just Let Me Know.Maybe If We Get Enough People Together We Can Get This Stopped.What Do You Think?Take Care And God Bless,[name]- hussshyourmouth

No comments:

Post a Comment