Friday, September 11, 2009

Hi, I'm new and need help w/ what to do with nonpaying Powerseller?

Hi, Just found this board, and wondering if y'all can give a newbie some advice. I've been selling layouts for about a year to earn some extra $. I love to scrapbook and have enjoyed having others buy my layouts. I need some advice. A buyer bought 5 of my BIN layouts on May 20, and still hasn't paid. I've sent her 2 invoices and 5 other emails, and still no payment. She is a Powerseller, and I know she's been on ebay because she has had some auctions close and has bought other stuff during this time. She hasn't even had the courtesy to respond to any of my messages. Should I file a dispute? I don't want to p.o. her and have her give me bad feedback. What would you do? Thanks so much for any words of wisdom! Suzy


Orignal From: Hi, I'm new and need help w/ what to do with nonpaying Powerseller?

No comments:

Post a Comment