Friday, September 11, 2009

Need some advice regarding scrapbooking

Hi everyone! I recently was searching for angel buttons. I did a search in "all categories". I found some that I liked and bought all five lots. They buttons are very cute and arrived very fast. The all came in zip lock bags and one I opened I noticed that they did not have any shanks. So...no big deal, I thought, I will just email the seller and get this fixed. I start getting the third degree about these (mind you this was only ONE lot of five and only $2.25). Her questioning me surprised me. I said that I was happy to return them, as they seemed to be damaged to me. That apparently set her off. She said there was a BIG difference between "damaged" and no shanks. I just was not getting it. I asked her to pay the return shipping and either replace or refund if she did not have any more. (here is where the scrapbooking part comes in): She replied that these were sold ad scrapbooking "buttons", that the shanks were supposed to be removed, and that she said that she would decide if they were undamaged AFTER she saw them...that she packed them personally and that she didn't believe that the shanks were not there when I got them... WOW!!!!! Is that true? I didn't realize that I bought a scrapbooking-only product. If you bought buttons with shanks and you got them without the shanks, would that be a NON issue? In 12 years on ebay (I have more than one ID)...this is the first time I ever got anything like this from ANY seller. I have decided to just let Paypal handle this (and I am still happy to return these, but she has created serious mistrust that she will refund appropriately). I do not do scrapbooking and cannot use "buttons" that have no way to be used as buttons.


Orignal From: Need some advice regarding scrapbooking

No comments:

Post a Comment