Thursday, October 8, 2009

Anyone going to CHA?

I am so excited to be going. We leave Tuesday morning. My sister, daughter and nephew are going with me and we are taking a day to go to Disney. I dont know if I am more excited to see all the goodies at CHA or to see my daughter and nephew's excitement at Disney. They are 9 and 10, so I think that is just a great age to go to Disney. Any must sees at Disney World? Anyone going to be at CHA? I am planning to attend Wednesday for the entire day. I wish I had a second day there but I wont. So I am hitting all the stamp booths first, and scrapbooking thereafter. I cannot wait to see the new Basic Grey of course. I will try to post pictures of any new things I see, if they let me take pictures. Michelle www.michellesscrap.blogspot.com


Orignal From: Anyone going to CHA?

No comments:

Post a Comment