Thursday, October 8, 2009

Digital Scrapbooking Resources?

Hello everybody! I have posted here only a few times - I am mainly one of the dreaded "lurkers" LOL! Anyways, I just wanted to pick brains quickly in regards to digital scrapbooking? I apologize if there is already a thread started elsewhere. I looked and could not find much. Anyways, Does anyone here do alot of digital scrapbooking? I'm very interested in getting started. I've seen all kinds of websites with lots of gorgeous graphics and ideas, etc. My problem is really where to even start? Do I need special software to download designs into? Lately I've been using Picasa as a photo editor - is that something that can be used for digital scrapping as well? I keep seeing Photoshop mentioned, but I wanted to avoid it for the time being due to the expense and what seems like a BIG learning curve! Anyways, if there is a better place I should be posting, please forgive my ignorance. And thanks in advance for any insight!


Orignal From: Digital Scrapbooking Resources?

No comments:

Post a Comment