Thursday, October 8, 2009

Getting ready to begin book for friend who passed.......how????

A very good friend of ours passed away in June from complications from her diabetes....She left behind 2 young boys...Tanner, 11 and Charlie Tucker, 2......Her mom is also our MeeMee....She was my mom's chemo nurse back in 1990-1992 or so..... I asked her to get photos, cards, drawing, report cards...anything that she had reminiscent of Whitney and let me do a book for the boys...I think tomorrow she is going to begin to bring me things. This is very bittersweet for me. I have done books for my own mom, grandma and others....but knowing that this book is for Whitneys boys, one of whom wont remember her except from what he sees and is told, almost blows me away. I also do not want this book to be sad....I want it to be colorful, happy almost singing, like she always did!!! How do I do that without compromising the brevity of her passing?? Any help would be great! all of my other books were for me and my family but this one is for another family....im not being paid so im not worrying about them wanting a refund or anything like that....I just want to do Whitney proud.....and at the same time, keep the sincere integrity, love and honor she deserves! Thanks a bunch! NanaJules


Orignal From: Getting ready to begin book for friend who passed.......how????

No comments:

Post a Comment