Monday, August 24, 2009

BE CAREFUL

Pay Pal does not protect it's sellers. A while back I posted that I was having trouble with a international package. The buyer paid in a timely manner. I shipped it same day through Pay Pal to the UK It had tracking and was attempted to deliver twice. There hasn't been an update in a long time. Pay Pal yanked the funds right out of my account before they even looked into it. Today they ruled against me even though I had proof I mailed it. I am out the product, the price it went for, shipping, fees, and the amount pay pal charged me for the dispute. This is all totaling about $170.00. Who knows she may be home the next time they try to deliver and she'll have the product too. I am not sure what else I could have done to protect myself. Be careful with international sale I guess.


Orignal From: BE CAREFUL

No comments:

Post a Comment