Sunday, August 30, 2009

Inexpensive Ink Pads

I was just wondering what ink pads you all use. I don't have a HUGE stamp assortment, but I do have some and want to expand my ink pad collection. I currently have hot pink, brown, red and green.... lol... Not a huge assortment. So, I was just wondering what you all use. I've used Stampin' Up and Close to My Heart and love them both, but I don't want to spend that much.... I've looked on eBay and "Ink it Up" seems to be a very cheap brand. Has anyone used it? I bought a cheap, black ink pad from Big Lots before and it was spongy... which didn't work well at all for doing edges of paper. I like the kind that are like, cloth on top. Know what I mean? So, what should I buy? Any suggestions are appreciated! Just want some inexpensive ink pads, but don't want to buy ones that are garbage..... Thanks in advance!


Orignal From: Inexpensive Ink Pads

No comments:

Post a Comment