Monday, August 24, 2009

Printers/printing and all things fun

(ok, so not all things fun ) I'm looking to get a wide format printer. I would like to be able to print my scrap pages in their 12X12 format. I currently have an 8 year old HP photo printer, which btw I LOVE if i could convert it to wide/large format, i'd do it in a heart beat!!! LOL REALLY!!! At any rate, i belive i paid close to $300 for the printer (no i can't actaully remember, but it was the best of the best when i bought it). When I got the new computer i didn't get a new printer b/c i was afraid i'd not be happy with whatever i got. Then when i got into digital scrapping, i realized I want a wide/large format so I can print them 12X12. So what do you use? Do you like it? Pros/Cons? Anybody I've done some looking around and i've found the epson 1400 and the canon i9900...anybody have either of those? TYVMIA --Get a taste of religion...lick a witch


Orignal From: Printers/printing and all things fun

No comments:

Post a Comment