Sunday, August 30, 2009

leaving feedback

I am writing this here in our forum as opposed to the general one as you are the one whose feedback I am reading and whose feedback matters......... I understand how feedback works, so even though I think a positive feedback should only be left in really good circumstances and neutral should be left if everything went as expected, I know we have to continue with the positive level for everything that doesn't go poorly. Having said that, can we (buyers) keep our feedbacks informative? "Great eBayer" doesn't tell me much. "Loved the item" doesn't tell me much about my item if it not the same. "item as described" "shipped the next day" "communicated well when I had a problem" Those things tell me what I should be ready to expect. I am not a seller, so I can't comment on what you all would like which I am sure needs to be balanced with the number of feedbacks some of you have to leave (based on the number of items you are selling). What do you think?


Orignal From: leaving feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment