Sunday, August 30, 2009

Web hosting sites recommendations

I have a webstore already but am looking for something very cheap or free to host another website which I will use for pictures of my work, possibly blogs but would like something that has a shopping cart too, just in case I want to set it up to do business in the future. Does anyone have an recommendations? Does anyone use Misternet? If so how do you like it? Ease of use? If anyone could tell me about any sites they use and approx cost, what comes with it, for example does it include the domain name or is that extra, does it have a cart, and great tools to create forums etc I would really appreciate it. antq.freakMichelle www.michellesscrap.blogspot.com


Orignal From: Web hosting sites recommendations

No comments:

Post a Comment