Sunday, August 30, 2009

How to Unstick the Stickles

I am not sure if I made the correct title for my problem, but I am hoping that some of you will be able to advise me on this. I have recently purchased a bunch of stickles bottles (smaller size), some of my collection I purchased a couple of months ago and some I just purchased a couple of weeks ago. When I try to squeeze them to use them, I am getting a lot of glue and having a hard time getting the glitter part out. I have thought of cutting the piece where it comes out- but then I would not get the thinner line that I like. I have tried puting a pin/needle into it to push some of it back - but many of these bottles still won't seem to work. What do you guys do to fix this problem? Hopefully I am not the only one with the problem. Thank you in advance for any input. And Happy Mother's Day to you all! Renee


Orignal From: How to Unstick the Stickles

No comments:

Post a Comment