Sunday, August 30, 2009

Rude group leader

I am sitting here so steamed that I can't see straight! I joined a group a while back (SSBA) because I have decided that I wanted to start selling items. Well, I was cleaning out my groups because a lot of them have become inactive. I accidentally deleted this group and requested another invite. Well the group leader has opted not to send me another invite her reasons are because I don't have any items listed. DUH! I was trying to clean up my whole account up because I was going to list items. I just can't believe how rude she was about it. Maybe this person is perfect and has never made a simple human error before. Sorry to vent, but this has made me so cotton picking mad I have flames shooting out my nose! So my point is, treat people in the manner in which you want to be treated! Danette Danette


Orignal From: Rude group leader

No comments:

Post a Comment