Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Email Alert - Do not open any email from me

I have a virus/worm in my email that came from who knows where and has attacked my hotmail. It sent a New Shopping Site message out to everyone in my address book and then it deleted my address book. I no longer have your emails. They're gone. But.... Don't send me any emails until I get this thing out of my computer. I am sorry if you got it and the person who accidently sent it to me is probably sorry too. I am still trying to locate it in my messages. Doing a scan right now. These things are no ones fault except for the idiot who created it in the first place. Also there is a new spam going around called TAGGED. Do not click on that or sign up for that. A friend of mine did and she is now on their list for spam. She might even have to change her email. It is possible that this virus came from her emails. I just don't know yet. This infuriates me! I went to my hotmail on MSN and it got in there and somehow posted a reply message in my "vacation" settings too. You would think that MSN would be more on top of things like that. So I changed my password and the settings and hopefully my virus scan will find it. Auuuugggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! If all the hackers would get real jobs the world would be a better place.



Orignal From: Email Alert - Do not open any email from me

No comments:

Post a Comment