Monday, August 24, 2009

OT: Threats from other members

This is totally off the topic of scrapbooking, but since I know a good portion of you on the scrapbooking board I wanted to ask here. I HAD a friend, she isnt an internet acquaintance, I actually know her, she just happens to also sell here. To make a long story short, we had a falling out several weeks ago. At this time, several of my acquaintances (some sellers, some arent) have contacted me via my personal email (which isnt even registered to ebay) as well as a social networking site that I am active on asking me "why" she and I are no longer friends. So I told them. The reason we had the falling out has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with ebay or even our craft, it was very much a personal matter. Now it seems, since she's been made aware that I "talked about her" she is threatening to turn ME into ebay for harassment. Can she do this? Since nothing was EVER said about her anywhere on ebay regarding anything whatsoever to do with ebay? Can she turn me in to this site for harassment just because she is mad at me for confiding in my online friends on my private email? Any advice/answers about this will be much appreciated, I am totally flipping out about this. She has already had one of my listings cancelled when we first had the falling out for using a word in my title I apparently wasnt supposed to use. So I'm unsure as to what ebay will and will not do. -- JEN "Twilight Addict" ~PY LOT~ ~DBPP~


Orignal From: OT: Threats from other members

No comments:

Post a Comment