Sunday, August 30, 2009

An idea...$Green$ for Greensburg, KS (Town destroyed by F-5 tornado)

Will you please join me to make a big impact?? Hello Everyone...I live in Stafford County, Kansas, about 50 miles from Greensburg, Kansas. I am sure that you have seen the coverage (www.kwch.com) of the devastation that occurred almost one week ago in our area. I have been mulling over how to help and make an impact for those in Greensburg and the surrounding area. What I am thinking of doing is personally completing 3 layouts or explosion albums and having 100% of the proceeds go directly to the Red Cross or United Way. American Red Cross Contributions may be sent to: Midway-Kansas Chapter American Red Cross PO Box 3726 Wichita KS 67201 I am going to list my layouts with the word GREENSBURG in the auction title and the charity ribbon. I would be delighted if you could find it in your heart to use your talents for the benefit of those who have found themselves in an unbelievable situation. If we all come together, we can make a significant contribution!!


Orignal From: An idea...$Green$ for Greensburg, KS (Town destroyed by F-5 tornado)

No comments:

Post a Comment