Sunday, August 30, 2009

How long do you wait for payment?

I have 2 auctions that I have not received payment for. I just started selling in February and am new to all this, but all my other payments were made with paypal and these 2 people claim to have sent money orders for auctions that ended Apr. 22 and April 28. My auction states that payment is due within 5 days and that you should contact me if you send a money order. Well, I never heard anything so I sent emails and one told me she was going to pay over a week ago and the other said she sent it last monday. How long do you wait and what should I do? I have sent friendly reminder notices and they just tell the checks in the mail. Thanks p.s. I see why some people only take Paypal - will I turn people away if I only offer paypal?Anne >


Orignal From: How long do you wait for payment?

No comments:

Post a Comment