Sunday, August 30, 2009

Important Please read about TEAR Bear TM......

Hi everyone I was wondering if I could get some help....If there is anyone that used the term "tear bear" before MAY of 2006 could you please contact me thru ebay CONTACT MEMBER? I am just curiouos....it seems as tho this tearm was NOT IN COMMON USE before this date and I am very puzzled cause I have sold since 2005 and YES I do sell them THIS is actually a VIOLATION of everyones FREE SPEECH if we are NOT allowed to use this term BECAUSE it has been in use for quite some time, so do something about it and help us out :D If this becomes a registered trademark it will jeopardize many people that sell on ebay and also the buyers as well...please think it over and do the RIGHT THING I just can't understand why this is such a BIG DEAL, the words tear and bear can mean many things and Trakemarking them would be so UNJUST, so join the effort to help and stand your groud Thanks so much for reading and if you are a member of tear bears unite or SHARE BEARS, just go there and read the post A very CONCERNED SELLER ON EBAY


Orignal From: Important Please read about TEAR Bear TM......

No comments:

Post a Comment