Thursday, August 6, 2009

Perfume Smelling Paper

I am very frustrated. I just received an order of paper that I need for a special order and I open up the package and it all smells so strongly of perfume that my throat starts swelling up and I have to take the package out to my garage. I have been waiting for the baseball paper so I can to my special order and now I will have to wait for the smell to go away and I don't even know if it will. I just wanted to scream!!!!! All of my stores here are out of stock on what I need. Any ideas on how to get the smell out faster???? I have such horrible allergies to scents and chemicals I can't even have it in the house!!!!! I emailed the seller about it. I gave her a positive feedback because there wasn't anything wrong with the paper or the shipping - just the perfume smell. I don't think most people think about people being as allergic as I am. Sorry to go on and on about this but I am so upset now I have to email my lady who did the special order to let her know it will be another week before I get her pages done



Orignal From: Perfume Smelling Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment