Thursday, August 6, 2009

Someone else using/stole my Listing Photo...What should I do?

Hello Everyone, I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else and what should I do about it? if anything. I was looking at some auctions listed and noticed that someone else had pictures that were just like mine. So I looked at the auction and sure enough they were mine. I looked at their other items and noticed that there was about 3-4 different auctions with my pictures. The only reason it is really easy to tell is that I have used my logo in the center of my die cuts along with the watermarking in the corner that is provided by Ebay. If it was some of my dies listed I would not mind as much, but it is the die cuts that I have created myself. Any suggestions on what I should do? Thank in advance, Jenni



Orignal From: Someone else using/stole my Listing Photo...What should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment