Thursday, August 6, 2009

Cricut Cartrudge Missing 10 BEST Designs!!!

Has anyone else gotten the New Life's A Beach Cricut cartridge? I just got it and in the TITLES there is a whole bottom row of designs missing. I thought that there was something wrong with my book or my cartridge because Oh My Crafts has the designs advertised and The saying Life's A Beach" which is stated as being on the cart. is not even on there. I am just wondering if any of you have gotten this cartridge > I had watched it on line since it had been released and then when I got it it is such a disappointment that it has 10 Summer time very useful phrases that are not even on the cartridge. I feel somewhat ripped off. There is 5 Hawaii designs and it is not hard to tell that ROB

Orignal From: Cricut Cartrudge Missing 10 BEST Designs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment