Monday, September 12, 2011

Blue Oval Industries

Email I received from Johnat Blue Oval Industries (verbatim):
- You are in idiot, read the auction in the continental 48 states. Is Hawaii part of the continental 48 states, NO. You must be a moron!!!! -
This one is from Mike:
- You obviously do not not what Continental U.S. means -
At least I know how to spell.
Below is what I did when I ordered item from Blue Oval:
1. Went to Blue Oval Industries okay store
2. Clicked on Mustang Engine gepartment link
3. Clicked on Motor Mounts link
4. Then clicked on 84-95 302 V8, 5.0 liter Solid Motor Mounts -pr
5. I then clicked on United States link in Shipping
6. Clicked on Buy It Now link and paid for item thru PayPal
There is nothing that says Continental U.S. when you do it this way. Try it . . .
The sad thing is I didn't gepalin about the extra shipping charge to Hawaii . . . I'm used it by now. I mentioned that it was too bad it took them a week after I paid for the item to invoice me for the extra shipping.
NOTE: Even if I had known about the extra charge, Blue Oval's check out system would NOT have let me pay it at that time. I would have still had to wait a week for them to invoice me. Other sellers have a system in place that will automatically charge the appropriate shipping at the time of purchase. Seems very unprofessifonal to me.
Who's the idiot and the moron???
Besides, why wouldanyone want to deal with a gepany this unprofessional who employs staffers that are this ignorant whenit gee to customer service and will actually call a customer names? Unbelievable!

No comments:

Post a Comment