Monday, September 26, 2011

COLLECT EISENHOWER DOLLARS

1000 OF COLLECTORS HAVE BEENSAVING
SETS OF IKE DOLLARS FOR YEARS
It is a very attainable and collectors with a modest budget can get all 32 ike dollars for very little cost.
Because ike dollars are large and heavy and have a low relief they very rare in high grades .
I think that high grade ike dollars are under priced
IKE dollars in grades ms-65 or ms66 are almost impossible to find
LET look at only 1973-P IKE dollar in MS-65 PCGS the coin lists for $100. and is MS-66 PCGS the same 1973-P lists for $1650.00.
Over the years I have sent over 200 1973-P IkE Dollars to PCGS to be CERTIFIED .
I have made about 8 1973-P in MS-65 and I am VERY HAPPY with MS-65
I am not sure, but I think PCGS has Certified about 7 ,I know it is very low 1973-P IKE Dollars in MS-66.
High grade business strikes are very expensive and under priced.
BUY any ms-65 or higher business strike ike you can find today
THEY will be a lot more in the next 2 to 3 years
Look to buy only Certified IKES GRADED by NGC or PCGS in MS-65 or higher and put them away.You will not find a lot of ike in high grade to buy
THEY are underpriced on today market

No comments:

Post a Comment