Sunday, September 11, 2011

EZ Fit Tips from disabled Fat Mom turned Fitness Model

my okay store I lost 92 pounds(see photo),overcame a crippling autoimmune disorder, and ended up in Hawaii with a major fitness celebrity! No selling here. My gift to you. Quick fit tips to get you on the road to success without spending thousands of dollars. Money back guaranteed! Hee! Hee!First of all, everyone is different. Different things work for different people. You must find the eating plan that works for you and the type of exercise that you enjoy. If you do not do what you like you have less chances of sticking with it.
MY BEST ADVICE EVER!!!!! EVEN IF YOU ONLY LOSE 1 POUND PER WEEK AND KEEP IT OFF ...IN TWENTY WEEKS THAT EQUALS 20 POUNDS .....twenty wks will be here regardless so EXERCISE and keep that one pd per week off and in 20 wks be proud that you have reached your goal!!!!
NEVER GIVE UP AND DO NOT BEAT YOURSELF UP WITH NEGATIVE THOUGHTS! Everyday is a new day and as long as you keep trying you are winning. Begin again everyday if need be. So what if you had a cookie. You probably needed that cookie at that time. So go exercise for 10 more minutes and pat yourself on the back!GIVE YOURSELF CREDIT for everything that you do right and say Bye to negative thoughts. Remember our parents telling us not to talk back? Well-forget that! Talk back to negative thoughts with positive thinking. Tell yourself positive things even if you do not believe them. Eventually you will believe!START SMALL with exercise and food. Change your eating habits gradually. Don't overwhelm yourself. For example: Begin by taking out one bad thing from your diet such as soda. I know someone who lost 17 pounds within one month by cutting out soda. Exercise 10 minutes in AM and 10 Minutes in PM. If doing it all at once is too much then break it up. Who ever said we had to do it all at once? I do what works for me and you have to figure out what works for you. Eventually exercise will begee addicting and you will feel guilty if you skip it.WORK OUT AT THE TIME OF DAY THAT YOU FEEL MOST MOTIVATED. For example: if you're a morning person,exercise will probably be more beneficial in the AM when you're most motivated.IF YOU'RE A GYM PERSON THEN GO TO THE GYM. Personally, I am more motivated working out at home. In the time it takes me to get dressed, get the child ready and pack the car, I could've been half way through my workout. BE HONEST WITH YOURSELF. Throw away those elastic banded pants. They are not your friend! They lie to you and make you feel smaller. Be very afraid! Face it- the jeans do not fit anymore so let's get started and do something about it!VISUALIZE.Imagine yourself where you would like to be. Dream. Believe me-miracles happen. Paste pictures on the fridge fat or skinny ones whichever motivates you the most. Look at fitness magazines.DO NOT GET BORED. I f this happens make changes. Have fun with it. Change your exercise regimen from riding the bike to maybe going swimming or shootin some hoops with the kids or chase your husband around the house. If you do not have a husband then chase someone else's. Just kidding! I think. Hee! Hee!MANAGE STRESS: as Dr. Phil says,"If something stresses you out then get rid of it". Well, that works in some cases but in the real world we all have stress and we just have to find a way to respond to it so that it doesn't hurt us. My advice-take walks, swim, read, write, dream, create, GET THERAPY! Try to limit watching negative T.V. especially right before bed time.SAY BYE BYE TO DEPRESSION. Get yourself out of it! Read self-help books. See your Dr. if you need to Get up get started get in control. You control your thoughts- your thoughts control your emotions- and your emotions affect your eating habits! Remember positive thinking. NO PITTY PARTIES ALLOWED.DO YOUR RESEARCH and homework. Most food plans work as long as you stick with the program. Some take off the weight faster than others;however, you have to be able to live with the plan. I like the low carb diets within reason of course(I don't believe in eating pounds of bacon,for example) because to me they are easy to follow and I don't need to count or keep up with a food journal and also the protein keeps me from being hungry. When I do a fat free plan-I'm starving!. Easy low carb example: Cut out most of the white stuff-potatoes,white rice,white bread and eat fresh or frozen veggies,lean meats. You may still have wheat bread or wraps. I eat most carbs in the AM and for dinner have the veggies and lean meats. I treat myself during the day with sugar free jello or strawberries and a little lite cool whip. Popsicles and fudgesicles are allowed also. It feels like you're cheating but you're not. I'm not saying that you can never have pasta again. By all means if you really crave something then have it-just do not eat the entire box! When I reach my goals-I allow myself to take weekends off sometimes-just don't over indulge and as long as you keep exercising you should be able to maintain your weight loss. I believe that if you deprive yourself you will eventually binge. Again, listen to your body.Experiment with different food plans and exercise.Make up your own routines.Do whatever works for you, but keep in mind- no matter what- calories and fat add up.Indulge in veggies. Write down what you eat everyday to help you realize what you are eating and that will help you determine what diet may work best for you.Multiply your weight by 10 and that's how many calories you can consume each day and still lose weight. You will be surprised! LADIES ONLY-DID YOU KNOW THAT DURING PMS OUR METABOLISM SPEEDS UP 4%- TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS TIME AND LOSE EVEN MORE!DRINK lots of water and fluids. Try to stay away from high calorie high sugared drinks. Save your calories for food.LISTEN TO YOUR BODY. It tells you when you've done enough or if you're doing too much,etc. If you have pain then stop. I believe that 20 minutes a day if done effectively is enough for cardiovascular fitness 3-5 times per week. Do not over-exert yourself. You should also do toning exercises for strength,endurance and strong bones-Ladies-hear me now-Take calcium as a supplement. Start today. 1200mg of elemental calcium with Vitamin D added along with your exercise program is helpful,preventative medicine and it helps us to lose weight-and I have discovered recently that for me it helps with acid reflux and indigestion. Of course take advice from your physician-I'm sure the Dr. will agree with me on that aspect. There are many more tips and advice to share to help you out based on your individuality..More on my story and fitness advice geing soon to this E-Bay store-Body Talk Home shopping.FIND INSPIRATION- Gilad Janklowicz of Bodies in Motion Hawaii is my inspiration and hero...if not for his influence I would not be walking today!Good luck to you and remember:BE POSITIVEYOU CAN DO IT!BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!!!Thanks for reading-I hope I've helped you in some way-

No comments:

Post a Comment