Monday, September 26, 2011

Fresh Choice Cigarette Machine. Not up to Par!!!!

My wife and I purchased a brand new Fresh Choice Cigarette Machine at a cost of $418.00 from a local tobacco store and brought it home very excited to make our own cigarette in record time. However as we were unpacking the unit we noticed tabacco remnants all over the machine as if it had been used. We called the store immediatly and told them of our find only to hear....Oh yea, we opened it up and showed a previous customer how to use it then put everything back in the box. (I guess they forgot to mention this when we purchased it). I told them I was very unhappy about this and they saidI could return it for a full refund. However, I was still excited to use the machine as of yet. So they gave me 3 days to return it and I was on my way to making a perfect cigarette in record time. Got out the instructions and followed them to a tee. After plugging in the machine I'ts supposed to go through a cleaning cycle which never happened, then I was able to insert the tobacco and tube and load the first cigarette.(We were toldthat any tobacoo they sell will work in this machine).My wife and I were excited about this, I picked it up and lit it only to find I couldn't take a drag, it was rolled way to tight. The machine has an adjustment for how tight to pack. we adjusted this many times with bad results still too tight, and them it wouldn't fill the tube to the end and the very next one ripped the tube. About 5 cigarettes later we still dont have one good one to smoke. Getting very upset about using this latest and greatest machine we called the store again and told them we are bringing this machine back to you and we want you to demonstrate that this machine works as well as advertised. We took it to the store and no one there had ever used one. We were told to gee back tomorrow when the owner was in and She would demonstrate the machine. Well tomorrow has gee and we are going to meet the owner....Not to have her demonstrate but to Return this Piece of S#!!) machine. Very unhappy with the result, We are staying with our hand crank machine, I give this a one corner of one star rating out of Five. Save your Money! and spend it on something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment