Monday, July 20, 2009

Advice needed on feedback

Hi All...let me tell you my saga and get your opinions on what you think I should do feedback wise. I bought 3 cricut cartridges from a seller who has been mentioned here for slow shipping, no customer contact etc. Of course I did not read about them until I had already bid and won the auctions....anyways... I bought them on 2 seperate dates 2 of them on Sept 19th and one of them on Sept 25th. My payment via echeck cleared on Oct 1. The payment took me so long because I had to beg and plead for the updated shipping total as stated in the auction. The shipping of the first auction said 6.00 with any additional items being 3.00. WEll they sent me invoices 4 times with 12.00 as the shipping. Their auctions state that if you dont ask for a shipping change they will assume you are ok with no combined shipping. Needless to say I held out until I was finally sent an invoice for the stated shipping in the auctions. I had to call their 800# 2 times to get an updated invoice. So I pay....2 days later I get the your order is being processed and will ship within 2-3 days with an email stating it has shipped...... I wait and wait, a week later no shipping email. I sent an email to the seller asking if the items had shipped. On the 14th of OCtober I received this reply I am very sorry about this! Have you received ANY of your three cartridges? I just want to double check this as some shipping information I have found leads me to believe your cartridges were sent to the wrong person. This frustrates me greatly and I would appreciate confirmation of this so I can deal with this. I apologize for the delay and mix up on our end. Thank you! I respond the same day letting her know that I have not gotten anything from them the reply also on the 14th. Thank you thank you for getting back to me! I will resolve this tomorrow! I am very sorry for this! Our postage people must have made a mistake and put the wrong postage on the wrong package. We are sorry and appreciate you checking up on this as we would have never known of an error (unless contacted by the lucky recipient of your package!). Graphically Speaking may be out right now, so be aware of this at this point but I may be wrong as we receive pallets of items a few times a week from Provo Craft. Again, thank you for alerting us to this error and I will get this resolved tomorrow! Thanks! On the 15th I send a message Thanks, wondering if you were able to figure this out today? Whomever got the package must be happy. Will you ship graphically speaking later after it arrives if you are out? How long does that typically take? No response for 3 days until I request contact info from Ebay and make another call to the seller. They respond and say this Thanks for your email! I apologize for the delay, I've been swamped with various problems and I see how many emails you've sent, I apologize. I looked at your invoice and after conferring with my boss, she said we had to wait until the Graphically came in today to ship your cartridges as you should have been charged $12.00 but my other boss did not change the 2 cartridge listing to reflect that – as I believe it was you who pointed that out. We cannot actually even ship 3 for $9.00, it costs more so we will wait. I apologize for the delay and mistake on our part, we try to avoid them but some of our postage people try to be efficient and sometimes it leads to mistakes. We should have this going out today. You will receive an email when it does. Again,I apologize. Thank you! I did get a shipping confirmation and see that the items are now on their way. Needless to say my fanny is burned about having to call over and over to beg for someone to jsut tell me what is going on. I mean after all it was almost 120.00 that I spent. Call me crazy but I want to make sure I am not getting screwed. The last email making mention of the fact that I pointed out the shipping (WHICH WAS AS STATED on the auction) and how they can only wait for the graphically speaking cartridge to come in before they ship becasue they are losing money on the shipping really made me more frustrated with the whole situation. So they sent my cartridges to the wrong person, thus causing my cartridge to be back ordered or whatever and delaying my order because I paid the shipping stated on the auctions apparently justifies them not sending ANY of my carts til the one came in. Does this seem fair to you guys? If that cartridge ahdnt come in yet, I would still be waiting for all 3 of them. What kind of feedback would you all leave? This seller is on the cusp of falling below the start ratings and has several negs already. I dont want to be a *itch but.... Lisa



Orignal From: Advice needed on feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment