Sunday, July 26, 2009

Why does this bug me soooo much?

Ok, so I just got my package form Joann's today, and I got some new colors of making memories acrylic paint. So while I was out shopping for cute new storage stuff, for my new house, I decided to bring a bottle in with me to try to find something to store all my pretty colorful paint bottles in. Suddenly... I dropped the bottle of Funky Vintage Deep Sea on the ground. The flip cap broke off. And not just in an annoying I can just stick it back on kinda way. In order to use it now I have to unscrew the lid, or use tweezers to pull out the tiny other little piece that broke off of the broken lid... argh!!!! Now the whole purpose of shopping for a pretty way to display it is defeated. And I know, I really do know that it is under $2 for the thing, but it just won't stop bugging me. Maybe it's from my lack of sleep last night. I actually find it super funny that I am so annoyed. LOL. So my question now is, did anybody else get super duper annoyed today by something that is teeny tiny and completely unworthy of that much irritation? Kimberly



Orignal From: Why does this bug me soooo much?

No comments:

Post a Comment