Saturday, July 18, 2009

I forgot to take pictures~

Gosh, another one of those senior moments struck. I made about 30 really cute Holiday cards and I'll be darned if I didn't forget to take photos. Shoot, shoot, shoot as no two were the same and that was darned hard. Oh well. I call them Holiday cards as not everyone celebrates Christmas or a couple going overseas I wasn't sure about delivery time. My brilliant niece sent a photo of my little wall hanging, tho after she got it quilted. It's for my Jewish sister in law. Her quilting made it perfect even tho my arrangement was surely less than stellar. [IMG]Link[/IMG] [IMG]Link[/IMG] Nothing wrapped under the tree yet but all are ready except two Tshirts I want to machine embroider. What are you all doing today? Granne



Orignal From: I forgot to take pictures~

No comments:

Post a Comment