Sunday, July 26, 2009

Paint Shop Pro Users - A Journaling Question

I have a rather long journaling story to write. I would like to use some grungy digital paper for the background, so was thinking about using PSP and its Text tool. Is there an easy way to type up the long story, breaking it into paragraphs and having the lines come out sort of even? Typing directly into PSP doesn't work very well. There is no way to control the line breaks so the paragraphs go into one very long line. I find I have to manually add a break and then if it dooesn't come out even, I have to backspace and rebreak the lines. Very time consuming. Then if I change the size of the box, I have to change the breaks all ove again. I tried typing it in Word, then copy and paste into PSP, but the line breaks don't copy over. Each paragraph becomes one long line of text. If it won't work in PSP, is there a way to use Word? I could import the background, but then how do I type over the background? Thanks!



Orignal From: Paint Shop Pro Users - A Journaling Question

No comments:

Post a Comment