Sunday, July 26, 2009

Happy Monday!

Well, it is 3 am here. We just finish giving 4 puppies baths. We brought home 4 yorkie pups tonight from TN. Boy did they stink! I mean really really stink. It was like a petting zoo only worst. I told John they were not coming in my house smelling like that. So we took one at a time in the house and gave them baths. One of them is for my cousin and the others are for us to sell for my hubbys cousin (the breeder). We sold six for him a few months ago. Anyways, i plan to have a scrap-a-thon tomorrow while hubby plays guitar hero and american idol with the kiddies. At least thats my plan. Oh and i told my hubby about buying the pazzles and he just laughed. He did say that he was wondering why there was an empty space on my desk. he he I told him I needed to replace my wishblade since I sold it. So at least he knows about it before it got here. Well I hope everyone has a wonderful Monday! Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own. ~Robert Heinlein



Orignal From: Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment