Monday, July 20, 2009

Do you let your kids use your Cuttlebug?

Hi.. I am getting ready to buy a Cuttlebug. I have a 8 year old daughter who loves crafts. And I mean really loves crafts! Do you let your kids use your Cuttlebug or did you buy them the Cuttlekids? What do you think of Cuttlekids. I have not found any reviews on the Cuttlekids. I have been cruising this board for a while and have been reading all of your posts and the Cuttlebug is what I have decided on because of your recommendations. Thanks in advance for your replies. _____________________________________________________________________________ My daughter saw a lion kill a horse in a movie and no longer loves lions. We Love Webkinz!!!



Orignal From: Do you let your kids use your Cuttlebug?

No comments:

Post a Comment