Sunday, July 26, 2009

More questions on Custom Layouts

I first want to thank you wonderful ladies for your helpful advice. I want to build up and concentrate on custom layouts. My first question is: Do you require the customer to buy insurance? If the layout is lost or damaged who gets to claim the insurance, you or the customer? They would be out the money and you would be out the time and cost of supplies. I'm thinking of starting a note book with each page containing the on-line record of the shipping label and pictures of the layout a customer buys. I am also putting information like what they paid, their ebay name, etc. Do any of you all do anything similar? What other hints or help can you give me? I all ready include repositionable photo squares with my shipments. What other types of free gifts to you all include? I am starting to mention that I do custom layouts in my thank you notes. Would you suggest I include pictures of finished layouts that I have done as examples or would that be too presumptuous? (I had to do spell check on that one!) I'm sorry to be so long winded but I welcome any and all advice anyone can give me. Thanks Joy



Orignal From: More questions on Custom Layouts

No comments:

Post a Comment