Monday, July 20, 2009

Can someone give me some insight here, please...

Can someone pa-lease tell me what in the world do I have to do to get some stuff sold here on Ebay? Do I have to put a tear bear on everything? Is that what the customers want? I have been trying this for several months now (selling layouts that is)it took a while and I finally got some sales. Then all of a sudden I get no sales and NO WATCHERS! Please tell me what I am doing wrong here. I can take it. I know the economy sucks, it's a slow time of year, blah blah, but lots of other layouts are selling. However, it seems like they all have tear bears. Can you tell I'm frustrated here? Ok I'm done. Thanks to anyone who wants to respond. Julie (fido33food)



Orignal From: Can someone give me some insight here, please...

No comments:

Post a Comment