Sunday, July 26, 2009

How do you "fix" a water mark on paper?

I spent over 20 hours working on a custom order for a friend all of it was hand pieced and had custom paper piecing and coloring. The papers were hand selected and expensive, it was all sewn and ready to be picked up. I had the 4 pages stacked on 3 clear containers on my scrap table which is in my dining room One of my children set a cup of water on my desk which is a huge NO NO and somehow the water was spilled and landed right on top of the art work. Of course when it happened no one told me and when I went back to the paper I notice that they were warped. The pages didn't lay flat and looked wavy. I hove thought about ironing it or laying books on it but I just don't know if it will ruin it even more than it already is. The paper colors didn't run so I think there is some hope in fixing it. I just have so much invested in it and I would hate to throw it away. Anybody have any ideas or might know how to fix it?



Orignal From: How do you "fix" a water mark on paper?

No comments:

Post a Comment