Saturday, July 18, 2009

Can I have your opinion on these pages?

I'm going to start teaching scrapbooking in Jan and I've been putting together some pages and packets for the classes. I'm trying not to be too simple or too involved. Each class will only be about 2 hrs. I want to do two pages per class. The first class will cover some basics for beginners and I'll give out and explain some handouts. We'll also take time to get to know each other while having refreshments. I have planned two very simple Christmas pages. I'm hoping they're not too simple. The other things on the agenda will take about 30 minutes I think. So that leaves around an hour and a half to complete these pages. Here are the pages for the first class: As the students learn more, they can come back and add embellishments to these pages. I plan to host cropping classes about once a month where they can work on their own projects and use all my special tools. Do you think the pages are too plain for first pages? I don't want to overwhelm them during the first class, but I don't want to disappoint them either. Birth of a Butterfly



Orignal From: Can I have your opinion on these pages?

No comments:

Post a Comment