Saturday, July 18, 2009

Ive run n2 a bit of a quandry on the feedback board..Help please

Ladies im so sorry to bring this here... I have a situation with a buyer....posted it on the FB board...got some great advice earlier today. Then tonight, the spit-spats came out....I felt that I had to mention the group i started back in the spring.... That group fell apart and i came here for advice then. So now it has been twisted...... I suppose Im just letting you all know this board has been mentioned there. What upset me was it seemed to have been taken in jest. Maybe i just need some moral support.... Makes me sad that an Ebay discussion board can turn ugly....its just rediculous and pathetic to me. Anyhow....You ladies always lift my spirits!! Im so glad to have You! NanaJules



Orignal From: Ive run n2 a bit of a quandry on the feedback board..Help please

No comments:

Post a Comment