Sunday, July 26, 2009

converting gsd to wpc

I have had a heck of a day fingering out this stuff. Well I found out that I needed something that would open a gsd before I could even convert the gsd files I have. And wouldn't you know it, when I sold my WB I deleted the program. So I went all over the net looking the the robomaster program. I didn't even remember that was the name of it. All I could remember was the inkscape. So after many hours of searching and searching I fond the download. Then wouldn't ya know it, I still didn't know how to convert those files. another hour of searching and I found a way. A very slow wrist hurting way. Nothing can be simple. So now its taking me like 1-5 minutes (depending on if I have to change the line colors or fix the file) to convert one file. I have like over 1500 files to do. If anyone knows an easier way to do this PLEASE HELP me! * * * * * * * * * To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world.



Orignal From: converting gsd to wpc

No comments:

Post a Comment