Sunday, July 26, 2009

D/FW Texas scrappers: little help, please

Greetings fellow north Texans, I'm looking for something crafty to do with myself while my daughter takes College for Kids classes next month at TCC-Northeast, M-F, 1-5 p.m. I live in south Fort Worth, so I don't know a whole lot about the area. I found a Southlake Little Gym camp about 6 miles away for my 5-year-old, so I actually have some time of my OWN each afternoon!!! What I DON'T want to do is drive back to Fort Worth, then back to NE Tarrant every day! I'm looking for a scrapbook or general craft store with either open cropping space, or some interesting crafty class I might take. I checked JoAnn's in Hurst, and all of their classes in July are either early in the morning or in the evening. Grrrr. Any ideas? SG



Orignal From: D/FW Texas scrappers: little help, please

No comments:

Post a Comment