Saturday, July 18, 2009

Have you done the Psychedelic Inking Technique?

I saw this inking technique a while back and tried it for the first time today. I think it's awesome. And it's so easy and fun. I don't know the real name of the technique. It may not even have one. But the colors look like the result of a psychedelic drug trip (or what I assume a psych. drug trip would look like). The finished product looks like the abstract art in my mom's doctor's office. This technique is done using glossy photo paper and Memories Mist ink and some "smooshing". It's fun and exciting to see how the colors blend and streak. Has anyone else done this? Can you share some photos or some tips? I've only got 6 colors of ink, but since the stuff is $8 a bottle, I won't be buying more. Here are my creations from today. Later I'll cut them into big scalloped tags I think. I just love them. Birth of a Butterfly



Orignal From: Have you done the Psychedelic Inking Technique?

No comments:

Post a Comment