Monday, July 20, 2009

Well I got taken

Yep, on ebay on a presale for a cricut cartridge for 36.00. I know I was telling everyone about the good sellers who I have purchased off of, but thought perhaps you might want to hear about the bad. For the sake of propriety I wont post the name here. (but after my negative I left him he got about 7 more-so it isnt a mistake)But you can either check the feedback I have left, or email me. I filed and escalated the dispute several days ago, I have emailed him numerous times asking for a refund, and finally last night he sends the "been in the hospital" letter and mailing the stuff out. But of course he has not repsonded to my claim, or the email I sent after I received his. It justs makes me mad, sellers like that ruin it for the rest of us. Michelle



Orignal From: Well I got taken

No comments:

Post a Comment