Monday, July 20, 2009

ARGH One to add to your BBL and advice please

Ok I sold a scrapbook page to a lady on Oct 2. She didnt pay and didnt pay so I sent her a friendly reminder on the 15th or so. SHe responded with one line saying "my paypal says I paid" I responded 4 different time asking for more information, etc. NOTHING so I file an Ebay non paying bidder claim. She pays on the 21st. I ship on the 22nd. Today she filed a claim on paypal against me it says "I thought you were sending me a scrapbook?But i recieved a page it was beautiful but not what i expected, not only that at least the bottom corner up to the middle was bent.. I will be sending this back to you propmtly, thank you very much for you service." OK So she didnt read....it get that. But there is NO way the bottom corner was bent(especially up to the middle) on this. I packed it flat in a 12 x 12 mailer, no sliding it in or anything. She chose not to get insurance. She also has obviously done this before if you look at her left feedbacks. I am so mad I could spit! I want to send her a scathing email but I know that isnt the right thing to do. Block this one ladies!!!!! Lisa



Orignal From: ARGH One to add to your BBL and advice please

No comments:

Post a Comment