Sunday, July 26, 2009

Using the color Yellow when making Americana items.some say yes.others dont

dont understand..... I make wreaths....and I also live right next to Ft Benning Ga...a large military town! In our town the color yellow has become a color of rememberance for us...remembering those serving away now, those whom have served before them and those whom we have lost as they served....God Bless them all!!! Anyhow, I try to explain this in my listings when I do put yellow in a piece and most folks totally love the concept......i have had a couple of email though asking why?? and one lady was very adamant about the Red White and Blue being the only American colors.... I just thought Id see what folks thought of this. I sure dont want to offend anyone but around here you cant look down any city block without seeing yellow bows..... Thanks for all input! NanaJules



Orignal From: Using the color Yellow when making Americana items.some say yes.others dont

No comments:

Post a Comment