Saturday, July 18, 2009

Forget me not.....

well, I am back on ebay, and hoping no one forgot me.. This economy has been so slow, that at work, we had one table on tuesday night in the entire CRACKER BARREL!!! WOW, anyone ever hear of such a thing!!???? american idol do this to us? hehe, that is what I told everyone..anyhow, to pay for gas to get to work, I am back on ebay and will be selling and chatting , I am sure of that! and with selling, I know I will be buying again.. I wonder if everyone else is doing the same...LOL.. maybe the economy will pick up if we all just go ahead and keep buying, ect..LOL.. QUESTION/./also what is everyone scrapping right now.?.. I am still working on my disney world pages.. and christmas...



Orignal From: Forget me not.....

No comments:

Post a Comment