Thursday, July 16, 2009

A question about blog links...

I know that I could just write to eBay, but I'm too impatient to wait for a reply , so I'm hoping someone may be able to help me... Can I include a link to my blog in my listings? I tried to find the answer on eBay and got this... Non-permitted links include, but are not limited to: Links to websites or pages that offer to trade, sell or purchase goods or services outside of eBay. This applies whether it is a static URL or an active link. Links to sites that solicit eBay User IDs, passwords or email addresses from buyers Links that encourage buyers to place their eBay bids through a site other than eBay Links or other connections to live chat systems Links to subscribe to newsletters or mailing lists hosted outside-of-eBay Am I correct to think that because my blog is not selling or soliciting sales outside of eBay, and there is no live chat there, I can use it in my listings. Does anyone know if this is allowed? A blog is pretty much a display of your work, and if eBay is the only venue that I use to sell my scrapbook pages, is it ok to mention it to people in my auction description? Shannon



Orignal From: A question about blog links...

No comments:

Post a Comment