Thursday, July 16, 2009

Photoshop?

Hello! I'm not sure this is even the best forum to post my question in, but here it goes! I'm considering purchasing one of the versions of Photoshop Elements, and the more I look at the different reviews, the more confused I become. Wondering if any of you ladies use Photoshop for your photo editing? In addition to the basic editing (cropping, etc...) I would also like a feature where you can somehow separate the main person or thing that the picture is of from the background. Or somehow blur the background. For instance, I have so many cute pics of my DD, but many times she is standing in the middle of her completely messy playroom or something and the background completely detracts from the photo. Know what I mean? Also I've seen photos in black and white, except for one element of the photo is in color. I'm sure there is a technical term for this, but I don't know it LOL! Are both of these features (along with the many other features) available in one of the Photoshop Elements versions? Thanks in advance for your help!



Orignal From: Photoshop?

No comments:

Post a Comment