Thursday, July 16, 2009

Scrapbooking

My Favorites: Single Sheet Textured Cardstock (when it is on sale at Hobby Lobby 4/$1.00) Fabri-tac Adhesive (never thought to use it in my scrapbooks until someone on this board mentioned it) Glue dots Cutterbee Scissors (couldn't cut everything out without them) Coluzzle templates-Folders, mini envelopes, library card 3-D alphabet Stickers (black and white goes with any layout and I don't have to cut them out) Stickles Chipboard Alphabets (the ones you paint yourself) Why did I buy these : Cardstock variety Packs they have so many colors that I hardly, if ever, use Mini punches LOL Coluzzle Alphabets Alphabet Dies macking memories sticker Alphabets (I have 100's of sheet of them and never use them) Colored 3-D or chipboard Alphabets (I hardly ever have the right color and when I do I don't have the "E" I need.. I guess I could paint those too) LOL Decorative Edge Scissors I have used maybe 3 of the 20 that I have purchased Heidi Swap mini iron (I don't think I have ever used it) Quilling tools and paper Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery.



Orignal From: Scrapbooking

No comments:

Post a Comment