Thursday, July 16, 2009

HELP Scrap Room Intervention!!

I am ready to take all of my scrap stuff and set it out on the front lawn with a sign "FREE". My DH refuses to help me figure out how to place items in this room. He's so much better at putting slot A into tab B yet all he tells me is, "you just want me to do it for you!" or "There's too much stuff in here you need to take some stuff out or move it around." I tried to hang some baskets on the peg board today and the one on the far left kept falling. I can't seem to get it to work like it did in our old house. Plus everytime I try to hang a peg about a foot down they fall when I touch the items. Why isn't this thing working?! We rent so I can't hang it up in the same manner as our old house. Here's photos.....excuse the mess...it's how it stays that's why I don't scrap anymore!! Link Main work area view from door Link Rolling Cart and paper towers Link Closet Link Front of house closet is wall on left Link Wider view of closet embellishment area



Orignal From: HELP Scrap Room Intervention!!

No comments:

Post a Comment